The 341 Meeting of Creditors is essentially a meeting between you (your spouse) and your trustee. Typically, no Creditors attend. The trustee is the representative of the court assigned to your case. The trustee will have gone over your case prior to this meeting and will have a list of questions for you to answer at that time.
Select whether you’re a parent or a student. In rare circumstances, a parent may have multiple unique keys and can’t observe each of their pupils in the specific account. Parents can reset their own passwords. Parents and students will be provided a individual username and password. Consider every time a kid is really angry. Or believe when he or she has no care in the world and he is skipping around the jungle gym with ease. Abuse of this website may arrive from the loss of access rights.
You need to be sure to modify your password when you log in to ParentVUE the very first moment. An activation key is needed to login to ParentVUE for your very very first moment. The ParentVUE login supplies you access to info for every one of your kids enrolled in CFSD schools. To reactivate your account call your son’s or daughter’s school. For the goals of these instructions, you’re going to be making an account to your parent. Please be aware that emergency contact info may not be updated via the parent account.
If you aren’t able to access all your kids, call the school of the kid you’re unable to access. At this point you have access to a on-line course choice portal for the 2016-2017 academic calendar year. ParentVUE information is going to be distributed to basic households from the student’s homeroom teacher. In ParentVUE, you can observe the advice for every one of your students.
Please call the office if you’re going to need helpfor writing affordable papers. Entering course asks occurs via your kid’s StudentVUE account. In case you haven’t received that letter, get in contact with the school.
A. Yes your ParentVUE login will provide you access to each one of your kids. Please contact the principal office of the faculty for the pupil you are not able to see from ParentVUE to repair this matter. StudentVUE is an internet service which gives students the resources to remain educated about their schooling. StudentVUE is the site for pupils.
Here are some sample questions similar to what is asked at the 341 Meeting of Creditors:
- Please state your name, address, and daytime telephone number for the record.
- Did you assist your attorney’s office in preparing your bankruptcy petition, schedules, and statement of financial affairs and plan (if a chapter 13)?
- Did you have an opportunity to review those materials and make yourself personally familiar with them?
- Did you sign those materials and are the signatures your own?
- Was the information contained in those materials true and accurate to the best of your knowledge?
- Are there any errors or omissions that we should bring to the trustee’s attention?
- Are all of your assets and debts listed on the bankruptcy materials?
- Have you lived in Nevada for the better part of the two years prior to the filing of your bankruptcy petition?
- Other than this case, have you ever filed for bankruptcy before? When?
- To the best of your knowledge, are you a beneficiary under anybody’s will, trust, or other estate-planning device?
- Have you ever disclaimed an inheritance or other interest under anybody’s will, trust, or other estate-planning device?
- Do you own your home or do you rent?
For Chapter 13 bankruptcy cases, you may also be asked:
- Are you current on your mortgage?
- Are you current on any other debts that are being paid outside of the plan?
- Are you current on your state and federal income-tax return filings?
- Are you self-employed or do you work for others?
- Have you made your first plan payment?
What do I need to bring to my Meeting of the Creditors?
At the Meeting of the Creditors, the trustee will verify your social security number and your photo identification. Please make sure you have this documentation with you and if you do not already have your social security card, please obtain one prior to the Meeting of the Creditors. A statement from the local Social Security Administration that is certified is acceptable. Driver’s licenses, government-issued identification cards and passports meet the photo identification requirement.
Where do I need to go for my Meeting of the Creditors?
In Las Vegas, the 341 Meeting of Creditors is held at the Bankruptcy Court, the Foley Courthouse located at 300 Las Vegas Blvd., South, Las Vegas, Nevada 89101, Room 1500. An attorney will meet you at the Meeting room at the time of your Meeting.
In Reno, the 341 Meeting of the Creditors is held at the Bankruptcy Court – Clifton Young Federal Building located at 300 Booth St., Room 2110, Reno, Nevada 89509. An attorney will meet you at the Meeting room at the time of your Meeting.
Contact a Nevada Bankruptcy Attorney today at 702-731-000 for a free consultation.
Find Answers to Other Common Nevada Bankruptcy Questions